1966 - A FAMILY BUSINESS, AN ITALIAN EXCELLENCE
Founded in 1966 by Giancarlo and Carla Gianetti, L.M. GIANETTI was born as small enterprise executing mechanical works for the automotive industry, mainly for Fiat Auto.
Around 1975, the company began its collaboration with ABARTH, contributing to the success of legendary vehicles like Lancia 037, Lancia S4, Delta group A and its evolutions, manufacturing components for suspension groups, engine, shift, rollcage and monocoque.
These are years of great satisfaction and considerable work, that lead to make more and more investments. The company moved to a new plant of approx. 1000 square metres, increased the staff, purchased new numeric-control work centres and new testing instruments to ensure the total quality of the products supplied to the customer.
During the late '80s, children Paolo and Andrea Gianetti joined the company, who introduced further technological innovation, actively taking part in the growth of the enterprise which became increasingly renowned in motorsport.
In 1990 L.M. GIANETTI moved to a new plant of 7000 square metre of controlled temperature, and invested once again in new production and control machinery, obtaining UNI EN ISO 9001 certification, among the first companies in Italy.
During those years, the history of L.M. GIANETTI was strictly linked to that of ALFA ROMEO with the production of monocoques and all suspension groups and shifts for the winning Alfa 155 and 156.
Moreover, the company actively collaborated in important projects with Fiat Research Centre, such as the Ecoshift, Alfa 147 with steering wheels and Lancia Thesis Alto Confort.
In 1998, by producing almost all mechanical components, monocoques and rollbar of Focus WRC for FORD M-SPORT, L.M. GIANETTI began looking at the foreign market and since then, through constant growth, it has been representing an Italian excellence for international motorsport.
2016 – 50 YEARS LATER……WE NEVER STOP